Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pittsburgh Appearances


This weekend is Pittsburgh Comicon! I'll be set up at a small press booth, in the main room, right across from the bathrooms, ya can't miss it! I'll have numerous goods for sale: The Guns preview book, a series of prints, my Monsters! sketchbook, and Guns of Shadow Valley T-shirts. I'll be taking a limited number of sketch commissions, so sign up early! My booth will look something like this:


Saturday, May 1st is Free Comic Book Day! As part of their celebration, I've been invited to appear at Phantom of the Attic, in the Oakland area of Pittsburgh. If you don't know what Free Comic Book Day is, check it out here. Phantom is an outstanding comic store and the local shop that I frequent. I'll be there from 11-4, signing, selling sketches, my new sketchbook, the Guns of Shadow Valley preview book, and T-shirts. If you're in town, stop by the shop for some free comics and come say hello. If you buy something from me, even better!

Here's a link to their event page on facebook.

And it should also be noted, while the store is giving away a selection of free comics, it isn't free for them. They still have to buy those books, so take a look around this amazing store and pick something out from their impressive selection of comic goodness!

Phantom of the Attic
411 South Craig Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
(412) 621-1210
pota-comics@verizon.net

No comments: